Did you know that as a uOttawa student you can get lots of Microsoft products for FREE?
All you need to do is:
- Go to https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com/devtools.
- Login with your uOttawa student info.
- Search for Education in the search bar and click on it.
- Click on Software in the menu on the left.
- Search for a specific software in the search bar.
You can get MS project, Windows, Visual studio, etc.
*Note that some Microsoft products cannot be used on macOS so you can install a virtual machine (like VirtualBox, Parallels or VMWare) or dual boot on your Mac to run Windows.